Organise a screening of Pig Business
Pig Business is dedicated to putting an end to intensive factory farming, and the resulting methods that impact small scale farmers, rural communities, the environment and animal welfare. We would like organisations and individuals that share our philosophy to join us and use our film as a campaigning or educational tool. So far many local NGO and community groups have held screenings including the Women’s Institute, Friends of the Earth, Transition Towns as well as other activists.
The more people that see the film through public and private screenings, the more will join this lobbying campaign.
We will support all community screenings – let us know how we can help.
- Order a DVD or Contact Us
- Find out how to organise a screening by downloading our screening toolkit: Download toolkit (600kB, Adobe PDF)
- Check out the screening resources you can download from our website: Screening resources
- Tell us about it. We can help with your screening in a number of ways, so get in touch.
- Report back! Only our collective efforts and voices will end factory farming, so we want to hear from you!
To avoid the risk of the public not coming to any Pig Business screening due to their fear that it is only about animal cruelty, please advertise it with the following or similar blurb:
The film follows Tracy Worcester, a mother and campaigner, as she confronts the giant meat corporations that sweep across the world undermining rural economies, human health, the environment and animal welfare. It explains how we can take back control by buying meat raised to high animal welfare standards from the local producers.
Or if this needs to be shorter, simply add: “The corporate takeover of our food economy”.